ANOC Neuroscience and Orthopaedic Centre, a newly established medical Centre started by a group of medical specialists, provides a broad range of Orthopaedic services from their experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons. These services include Consultations for various Orthopaedic conditions, including the following:
- Osteoarthritis of the hips, knees and other joints
- Musculoskeletal problems such as shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tears and impingement pain
- Inflammatory joint diseases such as Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports injury such as knee and ankle ligament strain and rupture, meniscus tears
- Common hand conditions such as Ganglions, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Trigger fingers, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, arthritis of the hand
- Common knee conditions such as Patella tendinitis, Anterior knee pain, Patello-femoral pain
- Common foot conditions such as Achilles tendinitis, Plantar fasciitis, Hallux valgus (bunions)
- Fractures of the spine and long bones
Our Centre has a MRI scanner, X-ray machine and the DXA scan for screening and diagnosis of Osteoporosis. The DXA scan can also check the Total and Regional Body Composition (Bone mass, Fat mass & Muscle Mass) for management of weight loss.
We are also supported by our in-house Physiotherapy services who offer outpatient, pre- and post-operative rehabilitation for a wide range of Orthopaedic conditions.
Our Orthopaedic Surgeons operate and work in various hospitals and medical centres in Kuala Lumpur if the need requires for inpatient treatment. They offer a range of surgical procedures including the following:
- Joint Arthroplasty (eg: Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery)
- Shoulder & Knee arthroscopy and ligament reconstruction
- Day case surgery for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Finger release
- Fracture fixation