ANOC Neuroscience and Orthopaedic Centre, a newly established medical Centre started by a group of medical specialists, provides a broad range of Orthopaedic and Rheumatological services from their experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons and Rheumatologist. These services include Consultations for various Orthopaedic and Rheumatic conditions, including the following:
- Osteoarthritis of the hips, knees and other joints
- Spinal Degenerative conditions such as Lumbar and Cervical Spondylosis, slipped disc and other spinal conditions such as Scoliosis, Low back pain, Sciatica
- Musculoskeletal problems such as shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tears and impingement pain
- Inflammatory joint diseases such as Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports injury such as knee and ankle ligament strain and rupture, meniscus tears
- Common hand conditions such as Ganglions, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Trigger fingers, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, arthritis of the hand
- Common knee conditions such as Patella tendinitis, Anterior knee pain, Patello-femoral pain
- Common foot conditions such as Achilles tendinitis, Plantar fasciitis, Hallux valgus (bunions)
- Fractures of the spine and long bones
Our Centre has a MRI scanner, X-ray machine and the DXA scan for screening and diagnosis of Osteoporosis. The DXA scan can also check the Total and Regional Body Composition (Bone mass, Fat mass & Muscle Mass) for management of weight loss.
We are also supported by our in-house Physiotherapy services who offer outpatient, pre- and post-operative rehabilitation for a wide range of Orthopaedic conditions.
Our Orthopaedic Surgeons and Rheumatologist operate and work in various hospitals and medical centres in Kuala Lumpur if the need requires for inpatient treatment. They offer a range of surgical procedures including the following:
- Joint Arthroplasty (eg: Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery)
- Shoulder & Knee arthroscopy and ligament reconstruction
- Spine operations such as correction of scoliosis, lumbar fusion, discectomy and disc replacement.
- Day case surgery for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Finger release
- Fracture fixation