Dr. Fee Mann YONG
Dr Fee Mann YONG
Qualifications and training:
MbChB Sheffield’84, MRCP UK’92
House officer and first year senior house officer training in Sheffield
Medical officer in general medicine and anaesthesiology in Ipoh and Teluk Intan
Clinical Specialist in general medicine in Trengganu
- Worked in Department of Neurology, Hospital Kuala Lumpur from 1992 to 1999 with 1 year subspecialty training as neuromuscular fellow in St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne ‘ 94 – ’95 under Professor Edward Byrne.
- Past President and Secretary of Malaysian Society for Epilepsy
- Committee member for the national Clinical Practice Guidelines in Management of Ischaemic Stroke
- Life member of Malaysian Neuroscience Society
- Treasurer of Neurophysiology Chapter, Malaysian Neuroscience Society
- Neurologist and physician at Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang Jaya. Since 2000
I have subspecialty training in neuromuscular diseases but have a deep interest and wide experience in treating stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, sleep disorders.
My specialty involve investigations which include electroencepahalograms, nerve conduction studies and electromyography, evoked potentials, transcranial dopplers and others. I have more than 15 years experience with the use of botulinum toxin in the treatment of neurological conditions